[HCDX] 4760 khz-AIR Chennai?

Hi
I have been listening to a station here on 4760 for about the last half
hour after 1100 GMT and am wondering if this isn't AIR Chennai I am
hearing.
Hearing what sounds like Indian subcontinent music with male announcer
in unknown dialect at times. Fading at times but  sometimes clearly
audible using the rx320 and 150 ft eastern antenna. Signal low maybe s-3
at best using usb mode and 2.1 filter.
Anyone else hearing this?
Chris