[HCDX] Re: Re: [Cumbre DX] R. Free Cascadia, NOT

[HCDX] Re: Re: [Cumbre DX] R. Free Cascadia, NOT

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, La Prensa 4408 y Vaca de Castro,
Quito, Ecuador  (+593 2) 2598 470
JRC 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
12m LW + 24m LW + Longwire Magnetic Balun
K-Index en este preciso momento: http://geo.phys.uit.no/knum/k_tro.gif

Quito 12/Sep/2003 23:49

15045.00 kHz 0300 UTC with spanish giving ID as: "Radio Rebelde Libre". I have a recording of an adress in Florida and also an e-mailadress but I have to check it out tomorrow. Fine signal, LA-music and talking a lot of the "Zapatistas" in México.

73s de....
Bjorn Malm
Quito, Ecuador.

Nicolas Eramo <neramo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Friends:

Readable signal was listen here in Buenos Aires on 15045, from 0016 - 0055 with english comments and music more clear the music that the comments some fades and UTE QRM and also some HAM, mention Cancun and man announcer give and address and probably mention Radio Free Cascadia.

Nicolas Eramo

At 06:32 PM 9/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>CLANDESTINE Radio Free Cascadia, No sign of this during a 1950 UTC check
>on any of the freqs here in PA. Anyone have any luck?? (Valko 10 Sept.)
>
>73's Dave

I've just checked now, Dave, on all three advertised frequencies (2315
UTC), and nothing heard in the Pacific Northwest.........Walt.

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.