[HCDX] The Music Jammer

I'm gathering info on the Chinese "Music Jammer" station that is so strong
here on the West coast of the USA. Please visit my newly developed page and
check to see if you have any loggings I am missing. I'm looking for active
frequencies and times and will update the page as things come in. I'm also
intrigued as to if the same music is played daily. I first heard the station
February of this year, but didn't start logging until recently when I
discovered it was somewhat (?) clandestine :-)

The music is really magical and much of the time I have 20db/s9 signals with
modest gear and antennas.

http://www.open.org/~rumcd/musicjammer/

Thanks!

-Christopher in Oregon, USA