[HCDX] Radio Galkayo QSL

Hi all,
Today I am even more excited! I got a very nice and rapid e-mail from Sam Voron and I want you all to share my happiness and joy. Please try to listen tonight, and if you hear his message, please tell me!
Best wishes from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden

Copy:
Hello Bjorn,
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE RECEIVED RADIO GALKAYO. QSL-QSL-QSL
All your details in the letter below are correct!
In fact I was the DJ from 1730 to 1759UTC. I will be reading your letter on air today and will also sing the national anthem near the beginning because I know you have poor reception near our sign off.
There is no postal service here so will keep in touch via the shortwave broadcast to you.
You will see a new Somalia amateur radio access point with lots of info about what i am doing here on www.radiogalkayo.com
Great to meet a fellow radio lover!
Regards,
Sam Voron