[HCDX] Radio Galkayo again

Hi HCDX-ers,
Reception of Radio Galkayo yesterday night was very bad. I got a new letter from Sam Voron (copied), so I hope you all try to listen again tonight around 1730-1800 on 7335 kHz. Good luck!
73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden

"Hello Bjorn,
I am from Sydney, Australia.
All my details are on the Somalia call sign list under 6O0A on www.radiogalkayo.com

I will be in Galkayo, North Somalia till 26 Sept and then I will drop power from the current 800Watts down to 100Watts while I will be away from Galkayo for all of Octobar when I will run a one month amateur radio training school in Kismayo, South Somalia before returning to Galkayo on 1 Nov 2003 when I will raise radio galkayo power back to 800Watts AM.

I read your letter last night on air and tonight I will read your new letter below on the air at 1730UTC
Yours is our first report from Sweden that I can recall.

Yes, let the Somali community know what is happening, I beleive there are thousands of Somalis in Sweden"