[HCDX] Latest Qsls

Below are some of the newest members of my Qsls collections

GERMANY

DW:

Thanks to my recent monitoring services for Dw, I got 3 qsl cards, each signed by Horst scholz, transmission management and each also indicated transmitter location

1 SINES, for report of 25/7/2003 on 9780

2 TRINCOMALEE, report of 27/7/ 2003 0n 11965

3 GERMANY, report of 23/7/2003 on 13590

IBRA Radio:

Received a qsl card for my report of 12 August 2003, on 12140. Though I sent report via Germany, return address given as SE-141 99 Stockholm, Sweden. Few days later I received another mail, from IBRA Radio Africa, by one Marcus Lennartsson, P.O Box 7292, Arusha, Tanzania. Enclosed some stamps (which I requested) and 2 spiritual booklets.

Bible Voice Broadcasting:

At long last, received a set of 3 Qsls for my new, old and special broadcast reports to them.

1. On 15615, of October 2, 2002

2. On 13810, of December 4, 2002

3. On 13725, of August16, 2003

Can anyone tell me the locations of these transmitters?

POLAND

Radio Maryja: Received a very nice surprised reply from them too. Enclosed a some religious pictures cards all in polish, an info sheet about the station and a confirmation letter f report of 23rd of July 2003, on 15445 verie by Malgorzata Zaniewska

SINGAPORE

Radio Singapore Int.

A qsl card,verie not clear. Report of 25/7/2003 on 9600

USA

Sudan Radio service

A letter verie from Jeremy Groce, writing from Washington DC.( Email address srs@xxxxxxx), and a small sticker.

From