[HCDX] QSL: Chinese CNR's Music Jammer

Hi !
just got a QSL-folder from the CRI's english service for 11945 kHz, indicating
"... our China National Radio program ...", they wrote that the second channel
13690 kHz in which 11945 kHz was in parallel "not available at this time".
Both frequencies carried CNR's "music jammer" that time, looks like they jammed
an unid (?) chinese service from anyone else (which ?). My first QSL from a
jammer...hi  Do anyone remember the russian jamming stations in the past which
carried a morse identification ? Is there any webpage about this older ones ?
Anyone got any QSL from them ? Location vers morse ID ?

73, Tom - DL8AAM