[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Clandestine/Costa Rica/Ethiopia/Guatemala/Italy/USA

[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Clandestine/Costa Rica/Ethiopia/Guatemala/Italy/USA

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, La Prensa 4408 y Vaca de Castro,
Quito, Ecuador  (+593 2) 2598 470
JRC 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
12m LW + 24m LW + Longwire Magnetic Balun

K-Index en este preciso momento: http://geo.phys.uit.no/knum/k_tro.gif

Quito 26/Sep/2003 11:35

Hola Amigo DXista Hans!

You are asking if someone has heard some of your loggings here below.

COSTA RICA
 Faro del Caribe was heard last night on 5054.59 kHz but the station is off air often. I´m not listening very much on the 31m band so I don´t have any information regarding 9644v kHz.

GUATEMALA
R. Cultural is very irregular on 3300 kHz, for the moment off the air. I have not noticed the outlet on 5955 for a long time.

R Cultural Coatan on 4780 kHz is off air. Perhaps I have had the station there once the last month. ID also: "Radio Coatán" without "Cultural".

73s de....
SWB
Bjorn Malm
Quito, Ecuador

Hans Johnson <hans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Logs from Hans Johnson

COSTA RICA Faro del Caribe untraced on 5054v and
9644v for some time now. Anyone hearing them? I am
getting a weak signal on 5054.6 in the evening, but too
weak to tell if it is them or someone else (Johnson
WY Sep)

GUATEMALA R. Cultural untraced on 3300 and 5955
for some time now. Anyone hearing them, the latter freq
especially doesn't propagate too well to WY. (Johnson
WY Sep)

4780 R Cultural Coatan doesn't seem to be on in the
evenings at all, just mornings. (Johnson WY Sep)

Cumbredx mailing list
Cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.