From: "Ronny Forslund" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 3:20 PM
Subject: [HCDX] Radio Dellen on the air tonight

Hello all!

Special event station Radio Dellen, Delsbo, Sweden will go on the air at 22.00 UTC on Thursday, September 25. The frequency is 1602 kHz and we are running about 120 W. We will be on the air until 22.00 UTC on Sunday, September 29. The transmissions are a part of the celebration of Delsbo Radio Club's 30th anniversary. Further details on www.rock.x.se/radiodellen.htm

Good DX!
Ronny Forslund / The Radio Dellen Team
Visit Rock'n Records on www.rock.x.se
today - the home of good ol' vinyl records!