[HCDX] Overcomer Ministry - Brother Stair

[HCDX] Overcomer Ministry - Brother Stair

Hi all,

Today (27th,Sept.2003) I heard the unmistakable ministry of Brother Stair on
2 frequencies that I cannot seem to find listed anywhere. They were as
follows...

15120 kHz - 1410 utc - (sinpo) 14222
17695 kHz - 1503 utc - (sinpo) 23333

(receiver used: Panasonic RF-B45 - portable - 1m whip ant.)

In both cases I matched reception against the known broadcast from Juelich
on 6110 kHz and found them to be the same broadcast. Does anybody have any
details on these transmissions please.

Cheers,
RAO ... Robin Banneville
Guernsey,