[HCDX] WJIE/WJCR back on 13595 kHz

After some technical difficulties, WJIE is back on the air.
"Right now we are broadcasting on a terminated rombic at 155 degrees pointed towards South America", says Morgan Freeman, WJIE ministry representative.
WJIE, having bought former WJCR, at the moment are broadcasting on 13595 kHz.
"We will soon be broadcasting on 7490 kHz as well", adds Morgan Freeman.
Last time WJIE/WJCR was on the air regularly was in April this year from their twin shortwave transmitter located in Upton, Kentucky, USA. At that time they had also been struggling with technical problems for half a year.
The station will issue special WJCR QSL cards to all sending reception reports on their present broadcasting to Latin America on 13595 kHz.
"We will do that before we change the call letters [to WJIE] for ever", says Morgan Freeman.
/Hermod Pedersen, HCDX news desk