Re: [HCDX] Andes DX

Bueno Robert, you could be right......and you could be wrong. The greyline is almost perfectly there between Quito and Cuba when the unID on 5833v kHz is peaking. Tomorrow morning I will be in "La Cabina", I´m there fixing my coffe 1000 UTC almost every morning, trying to get an ID.

73s de Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

Robert Wilkner <rlcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
UNID 5833.39 v. to 5834.15 Better signal 1000-1130 than 0000 to 0100, weak Sept. 30 at 1000-1112. Does not seem a Cuban Harmonic or Central America. Fades before Guatemala 60 meter band stations. [Wilkner-FL]

Icom R 75
Pompano Beach Florida

- 73's Bob

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.