IRRS-Shortwave test transmission from Milan, Italy on:

Date : Friday Oct. 3, 2003
Freq.: 5,775 kHz
Time:  1900-2000 UTC (2100-2200 CET) -  20 kW (omni-directional to
Europe,
N. Africa, Middle East)
Time:  2000-2100 UTC (2200-2300 CET) - 100 kW (omni-directional to
Europe,
N. Africa, Middle East)

Please notice the use of two different power levels (20 ad 100 kW)
during a
2 hrs slot. These test are in anticipation of regular broadcasts
starting
Oct. 10, 2003 using 100 kW.

More details will be available next week on our web site at
http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules and via our mailing lists. For
our
religious slots, please also see http://www.egradio.org

May I finally remind you that you can hear us daily on the air on 5,775
kHz
between 1900-2030 UTC (2100-2230 CET) and on Sat & Sun also on 13,840
kHz
between 0800-1200 UTC (1000-1400 CET), with a wide variety of news,
religion and music in English and other European languages. All our
broadcasts may be heard in parallel via audio streaming at :
http://mp3.nexus.org

Thank You for you co-operation, and look forward to hearing from you.

Best 73,

de Ron

--
Ron Norton, NEXUS-IBA support,          PO Box 11028, 20110 Milano,
Italy