[HCDX] Canada Radio Travel 2003

Hi !
the WEB link http://playdx.altervista.org/html/travel.htm will permit to read the report
"on the road" revised and up to date with all the links of the medias seen in the travel of august 2003 in to the Canadian prearies.
Written by me and my partner in the travel Roberto Pavanello (the Italian text), all the
reported informations are true and really experienced in our 25 days travel.
Good amusing .... if you have the right spirit... if not sorry.
Dario Monferini & Roberto Pavanello
PLAYDX ITALIA