RE: [HCDX] How to get a QSL from Greenland ?

RE: [HCDX] How to get a QSL from Greenland ?

You could try contacting Erik Koie at Danmarks Radio. I don't know if he
still does, but Erik used to spend three weeks each summer working there
while the the regular staff took their annual vacation. His E-mail address
is EHK@xxxxx

I'm not suggesting Erik can QSL Kalaallit Nunaata Radioa, but he may be able
to put you in touch with someone who can.

Andy.