[HCDX] Re DXLD 3-174 Afghanistan

Hi Glenn.
DXLD 3-174 had an item about "Information Radio" of Afghanistan.
I can hear a station on 9000 on daily basis, sometimes with good
signal, but often badly interfered by rtty-like ute station. It sounds
like AM mode now, both sidebands, perhaps a bit reduced carrier.
Best audible here around 15-16 UT. I believe they sign off sometime
around 1830. Mostly local music with very short announcements in
Dari/Pashtu. I've been trying to find out what is the station name/ID
nowadays, but no luck yet. They were on 7000 and disappeared
sometime in June, maybe moved then to 9000. On 7000 they used
id like "Radyo Mau'lumati" but this might have been changed now.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland