Re: [HCDX] UKE-Senderen this year?

I just gave them a phone call, and was told there will be no transmissions from UKE-senderen in Trondheim this year. This is a decission from the board of UKA-03.

Arnstein Bue, Trondheim - Norway

Martin Elbe <elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In a few days this year's UKA will start in Trondheim (Oct. 9 till Nov
3), but I've heard nothing of a UKE-Senderen yet. In former years they
used to start testing the transmitter a few days before the event, so in
case they are on SW this year tests would be immanent. The website
http://uka.no/ does not give any informations. Anybody out there with
infos?

--
73 Martin

Arnstein Bue
Stokkanhaugen 119
7048 Trondheim - NORWAY / NORUEGA / NORVÈGE

Email:        arnstein_bue@xxxxxxxxx
Phone:        +47 73 93 22 55 (home)
DX home page: http://www.geocities.com/arnstein_bue/