[HCDX] DX-Publications: WRTH & PWBR are the favourites

[HCDX] DX-Publications: WRTH & PWBR are the favourites

Everyone,

What is your favourite DXing reference book?

This was the question asked on Hard-Core-DX.com website in our poll.

We received 997 votes and the the results are in...

1. Passport for World Band Radio - 351 votes (35.21%)
2. World Radio TV Handbook - 337 (33.80%)
3. Klingenfuss Shortwave Guide - 123 (12.34%)
4. Sender und Frequenzen - 54 (5.42%)
5. NRC AM Radio Log - 37 (3.71%)
6. Tropical Band List - 32 (3.21%)
7. European FM Handbook - 29 (2.91%)

Please understand that this is not a scientific study. Although, we believe it verifies the assumption that two leading books for DXers are still World Radio TV Handbook and Passport for World Band Radio. They both received almost equal amount of votes so declaring either one of them the most favourite wouldn't be fair. While the poll was open they both held #1 positions and when the poll closed PWBR ended up 14 votes ahead.

As the end of the year is approaching again, it's also a good time to order these books for the next year. You can support Hard-Core-DX.com and help us providing the services to you by ordering these books through us.

You can preorder them through these URLs:

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 for $20.97 (savings of $8.98): http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059685/hardcoredxcom

Passport for World Band Radio 2004 for $16.07 (savings of $6.88): http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0914941844/hardcoredxcom

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll. The next poll will be opening on the web site soon.

Risto Kotalampi
HCDX

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.