[HCDX] WTJC

Hello to all. I have been hearing this station since a few weeks already.
Their signal is a very solid one into San Juan, P.R.

I will like to QSL however, my records show they have an adress as top "Los
Osos  California"

Station transmition site is NEWPORT NC

Any hel on this?

Best to all

Hector (Luigi) Perez San Juan
Kenwood TS570S

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.