[HCDX] New poll: Where do you get most of your DX news?

[HCDX] New poll: Where do you get most of your DX news?

We have opened a new DX poll on our web site. We would like to know where do you get most of your DX news.

Choices are:

   * Hard-Core-DX web site
   * Other web site
   * Hard-Core-DX e-mail list
   * Other e-mail lists/bulletins
   * USENET news (rec.radio.shortwave, etc)
   * Printed DX publication
   * In DX meetings
   *  From my DX friends
   * Other (please leave a comment)

You can cast your vote in http://www.hard-core-dx.com/.

Thanks,

Risto

PS. DX Magazines poll is still in works... it's coming...

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.