Re: [HCDX] New poll: Where do you get most of your DX news?

Re: [HCDX] New poll: Where do you get most of your DX news?

 ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, La Prensa 4408 y Vaca de Castro,
Quito, Ecuador  (+593 2) 2598 470
JRC 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant.: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun.

K-Index   A-Index   Solarflux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Amigo DXista Risto!

First, HCDX is very, very good but I had to choose ONE
- I´m sorry to say that my choice was not on your
list. Of course you can´t have them all on your list
but you do have the mailinglist of HCDX there.......

What do you say in english, "a leading question"(?).

73s from Bjorn Malm  SWB América Latina
Quito, Ecuador.

--- Risto Kotalampi <risto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió: >
> Exactly... there was no way for us to list all the
> possible Web sites
> (DXing.info, radiointel.com, etc)/email lists
> (DXLD/Cumbre) in the gallup.
>
> 73!
>
> Risto
>
> Hermod Pedersen wrote:
>

> >> The best information you find in Glenn Hausers
> DXLD
> >> and WOR. I can´t find this choice on your
list(Bjorn Malm).

> > Vad sägs om:
> >
> > >     * Other web site
> >
> > resp
> >
> > >     * Other e-mail lists/bulletins
> >

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.