[HCDX] Re: Seagull ready to fly again

Hi Henry,

Hope this will help answer your questions about Radio Seagull. It was posted
on LaserRadio.net (Yahoo group) and Anorak Nation just over a week ago.

Commencing Saturday 4th October LaserRadio.net will be
carrying a regular Saturday relay of Radio Seagull on 9290 kHz
shortwave.

The relay will commence at 10h00 utc and end at 15h00 utc.

LaserRadio.net is a shortwave relay service located in the Republic
of Latvia. We operate via a 100,000 watt shortwave transmitter on
9290 kHz. Our relay service is available to any group or individual
wishing to have their programme(s) delivered across Europe via
shortwave.

Recent broadcasts from the Ulbroka transmitting facility have
resulted in over 100 reception reports being received from across
Europe, North America, Brazil, Venezuela and Australia.

Seagull comes through quite well hear in Guernsey. I'm sure you will receive
it well in Cornwall.

73's ... RAO ... Robin Banneville

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.