Re: [HCDX] unID 6215.00 kHz

 ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, La Prensa 4408 y Vaca de Castro,
Quito, Ecuador  (+593 2) 2598 470
JRC 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant.: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun.

K-Index   A-Index   Solarflux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Quito 13/Oct/2003 9:21

Amigo DXista Mauno!

Thomas at SWB have not received the soundclip but I
will try again today.

I found some information about 6215 kHz, if it is the
station I have been hearing I don´t know. Visit this
adress:
http://www.cvni.net/radio/nsnl/nsnl31vs.html

6215 kHz
South Korean stations:
6215 kHz, South Korean female numbers in distorted AM.
Started with a Korean pop song, followed by Korean
female numbers. Ended with 'That is all. Thank you' in
Korean.

6215 kHz is still active, and usually starts at H+00
or H+30 at mid-night in East Asia. Similar
transmissions are very occasionally heard on 4600,
5450, 5715, and 6715 kHz.

73s from Bjorn Malm, SWB América Latina
Quito
Ecuador.