  From: Henrik Klemetz
  To: aurel chiochiu
  Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 11:01 AM
  Subject: Re: new receiver

  There are good receivers and less good receivers. I had an RF29 (Panasonic) which was much less sensitive on MW than the Sony ICF6500 which endured
  longwire antennas without any kind of overloading.
  With one exception I have not been using inboard tape recorders. I think such receivers / those with inbuilt tape recorders / are very prone to breakdowns.
  I think you should seriously consider some other receiver. Why not ask for some additional receiver to use alongside for comparison. Or talk to someone who
  is DXing from a car. I can think of Chris Dunne in Florida to name one.
  Henrik