[HCDX] VT Merlin test, 9875

Caught this while bandscanning this AM.

9875, SITE?, VT Merlin test, 1234-1249, Oct.27,
Vern/EG, Light pop mx by female vocalist at t/in in a
language I could not ID, (P) Eastern European?, OM at
1239 w/ usual VT Merlin test loop, "You are listening
to a test tranmission by VT Merlin Communications..."
with a web address that I could not fully copy. Music
resumed at 1245.  Fair/poor, signal seemed to be
slowly improving during b/c.

Scott R Barbour Jr-Intervale,NH-USA
R75, MLB-1, RS longwire w/ RBA balun

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.