[HCDX] 4845 Again But is it Mauritania?

Sorry to create so much "one-up-man-ship"  but I'm in the process of transfering  my notes and inadvertantly left out Mauritania on the list for 4845. This explains everything. I'm on the west coast of California and I've NEVER picked up Arabic at this hour. Picked up the signal again last night with much weaker signal that continued on past 0130. Signal too weak to make + I.D. on language.

Also, there are more Muslums in Indonesia than any other part of the world. Is it possible that they may be broadcasting in Arabic during Ramadan?  I also had a + I.D. on the Philippenes that same hour. 4845 was much stronger than 5070 which made it seem very strange.

73s
Pioneer 10

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.