[HCDX] Kopia av utskick

Tack for adress, direkt efter att jag mailade till
Hans skickade jag ivag nedanstaende till listorna
inklusive Cumbres mailinglista!  73/BM

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Amigos DXistas!
Saludos desde "la mitad del mundo"!

3204.99 kHz  unID SS religous 6/Nov/2003 - 1150 UTC .

For the last hour I have been listening to religous
music nonstop in spanish, sometimes between the songs
the male preacher was talking also in spanish. I noted
the station first 1150 UTC and stoppped listening 1240
UTC. No ID/talk 0000 or 0030 UTC.

During 5 years here nin Quito I have had a station on
this frequency just two times and both times: 3205.00
Ribeirão Preto (Brazil). I can´t find any
spanishspeaking station listed. So, is it Ribeirão
Preto or perhaps a new station?

73s from....
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.