Re: [HCDX] religious SW Broadcaster directory/schedule

Re: [HCDX] religious SW Broadcaster directory/schedule

Hi Steve,

Saturday, November 8, 2003, 4:44:50 AM, you wrote:

> Some church groups in Columbus have invited me to "teach" SWLing to
> interested members. They want me to focus on religious shortwave
> broadcasters. I am searching for a source(Internet or hard copy)
> which lists these broadcasters, their SW schedules/frequencies and
> perhaps their websites. I am interested in broadcasters based in
> and/or targeting non-US overseas locations. I have found the
> religious broadcaster page on the TDP site. I would welcome other
> suggestions.

http://www.asamnet.de/~bienerhj/rundfunk-rlg.html

deals with religious broadcasters in German language.

Regards,

Willi

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The Radio Search Engine

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.