[HCDX] To: Walter Salmaniw and the Webmaster at HCDX

[HCDX] To: Walter Salmaniw and the Webmaster at HCDX

 ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

Hello Walter!

I´m sending my info to:
hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It has to be something from HCDX or the configuration
on your computer. I have "switched off" HTML -
something everybody on the list ought to do.

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

--- Walter Salmaniw <salmaniw@xxxxxxx> escribió: >

> Bjorn, for whatever reason, all your postings always
> come to me with the
> above non-sensical lines in the subject.  I'm afraid
> that they may be
> deleated as spam.  Can you do anything at your end?
> Looks like html code
> or something.........Walt.
>

> Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD
>      Victoria, BC, Canada

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.