[HCDX] Forget the approach to WRTH, use INTERNET

<002f01c3b36a$285266a0$dd3b0751@default>

> ...and, maybe some short-wave users do not have the internet, just a
>battered old transistor portable - or is this just a romantic fantasy?

Uh... Oh... I use the Internet O.K., but I do use an old battered
valve receiver (Drake R4-c)... The problem is and will always be
that printed media is out of date right after printing, whether you
print lists from the Internet yourself, or someone prints WRTH or
PassportTWBR.

Matti Ponkamo, Naantali, Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.