SV: [HCDX] 9290 UNID

That is Radio Marabu (via Riga, Latvia). Will be EMR (European Music
Radio) from 1400 UTC.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark

"RADIO MARABU BRODCAST TODAY ON  9290 KHZ FROM 12.00 TO 14.00 HOURS UTC:
RADIO MARABU e.V. - Postfach 1166 - D 49187 Belm - Germany
Tel.: 05406/899484 -- Fax: 05406/899485
E-mail: marabu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Homepage: www.radio-marabu.de Europe´s
radio station for alternative music"