[HCDX] NEW MW QSL (KSPN-710)

710    KSPN    CA, Los Angeles, received a full detail letter and nice
color coverage page for taped report in 30d. V/S: Mike Worrall-Asst. CE.
Mike says that they were operating with NA statis until Midnight with 10
KW, as they could not switch to the DA mode because of technical
problems, which they repaired at Midnight. That is the reason they
suddenly dropped way u/KIRO about that time. I hear 710 LA quite often
during good AU cx, but not anywhere near the signal they had that night!
I fiqured there must have been a reason. The CE was amazed by the signal
on the tape. They were totally dominant with KIRO way way behind them. I
am only 120 air miles from the KIRO TX site and their main lobe goes my
direction at an ERP of over 80 KW!  Address: KSPN, ESPN Radio 710, 3321
S. La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles  CA  90016.  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.