Re: [HCDX] UNID 6826.4

Hi Kenny,
Thanks for the attention. I heard the station also today, Sunday, with much better reception. I heard a couple of songs (ballads) in French today! Not very usual for pirates, so where does that fact point to? Please stay in contact with me, so we hopefully can solve the "problem" soon.
Best wishes from Björn Fransson

I have heard this too on 6824.4 between approx 0800-1500 on Saturdays and
Sundays only, for the last 3 weeks or so, playing a mix of nonstop music. So
far no IDs heard, its a bit of a mystery. Anyone have any ideas?

Dave Kenny
UK

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.