[HCDX] Good DX CONDX Tonight On MF

2003 12 10   89     46      310      2    -999   A8.7   0  0  0  0  0  0  0
2003 12 11   86     35      270      0    -999   A7.7   0  0  0  0  0  0  0

With the solar flux under 90 and better yet the background solar flux below
B level, we should see the best band conditions on the MF AM broadcast band,
160 meters and 120 meters in a good while. We are also seeing a lower Kp
index of around 3, so if this holds higher latitude MF propagation paths
will be open also. One fly in the ointment could be increased lightning QRN
from thunderstorms developing over Texas but hopefully that will hold off
until Saturday.

73 & Happy Holidays,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX

Yaesu FT-840 & PSK31 Digital Mode E Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yaesu_ft840
160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & More http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm
Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm
Florida Daily Weather Discussion http://www.kn4lf.com/sub/fmci17.htm
Friend Website Design Studio http://www.kn4lf.com

---

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.