[HCDX] SWB: 3204.98 kHz Radio Mía, unknown QTH is still there!

[HCDX] SWB: 3204.98 kHz Radio Mía, unknown QTH is still there!

SWB/ARC América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

3204.98 kHz  Radio Mía, unknown QTH is still there!

Quito 14/Dic/2003 20:20   Amigos DXistas!

Radio Mía is still there! I heard the station with
clear ID 7th of November. Thereafter I almost every
day can trace the signal but it´s very weak without
audio. Very stable signal, I have noted the station
between 3204.97 - 3204.99 kHz. This morning I heard
Radio Mía with audio for the first time after 7th of
November. YL talking and some religous(?) music but
without any ID. Can anyone out there trace the
carrier??

"Mía"-stations on mediumwave:

540   PNR  R. Mía, David
610   MEX  Stereo Mía, Uruapan
650   PNR   R. Mía, Panamá
920   PNR   R. Mía de Los Santos, Los Santos
980   PNR   R. Mía, Bocas del Toro
1040  MEX Mía 1040, Jalapa
1130  MEX  R. Mía, Los Mochis
1250  CUB  R. Bayamo, Imías
1270  SLV  R.Mía, San Miguel
1340  MEX Stereo Mía, Morelia
1440  HND  R. Mía, San Marcos de Colón

780  EQA    R. Mía, Manta

Colombia Mía:
910    Florencia
1120  Yopal
1270  San José del Guaviare
1290  Saravena
1510  Caucasia
1540   Palmira
1600   Carepa

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.

NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB/ARC América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.