[HCDX] UNID 4902 khz station

Hi
At 0910 I am hearing faintly what sounds like a Spanish language station
on 4902 KHZ. I'm using USB on the RX320  and the 50 ft southern antenna.
This is inaudible using the eastern antenna. Sounds almost like SA  type
music by female chorus.Anyone able to hear this better than me? It's
right above my noise floor at the moment
Thanks
Chris
--
DX'ing in Ky with Ten Tec RX320
150 ft eastern longwire

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.