[HCDX] Fw: [SWL] 6230 solved
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HCDX] Fw: [SWL] 6230 solved
- To: "GLOBAL FORUM -MT" <gayle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SWR-WORLDWIDE" <swr-worldwide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SWARL" <swarl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwave" <shortwave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "HARD CORE DX" <Hard-Core-DX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SHORTWAVE DXING" <shortwavedxing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SHORTWAVE LISTENERS OF AMERICA" <shortwavelistenersofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SHORTWAVES" <shortwaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SWL MAILMAN" <swl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SCADS YAHOO" <SCADS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "LOS ANGELES RADIO -LAR" <LosAngelesRadio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ASWLC YAHOO" <ASWLC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCL NEWS" <bclnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Globe Radio DX" <Globe-radio-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Japan Premium KDXC" <gaku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwave-Radio" <shortwave-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ShortwaveBasics" <ShortwaveBasics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Glenn Hauser WOR" <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HCDX] Fw: [SWL] 6230 solved
- From: "Stewart Mackenzie" <wdx6aa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:19:17 -0800
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Hard-Core-DX Email List <hard-core-dx.hard-core-dx.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: Stewart Mackenzie <wdx6aa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Glenn Hauser" <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 9:05 PM
Subject: [SWL] 6230 solved
> I finally remembered to check this before 0457 UT Dec 17.
> One one receiver I had a distorted weak signal fading up and down a bit,
> two different audio sources.
> As I suggested you do before, on another receiver I tuned around the 49m
> below 6200. Two audio matches were quickly found: 6165, RN Bonaire in
> and 6100, DW in German, which is also via Bonaire.
> So it`s a mixing product transmitted from Bonaire. CRI on 6190 via Canada
> nothing to do with this, altho conceivably others have heard a different
> transmission on 6230.
> Bonaire is also known for putting out such 2A minus B mixing products, for
> example in the 15 MHz area when they have two transmitters running at the
> time on nearby frequencies, such as in our afternoons, 15315 and 15155
> on 14995.
> There could also be one 65 kHz below 6100, on 6035, but masked by the
> VOA transmitter there.
> 73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK
> Do you Yahoo!?
> New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
> List Administrator: Duane Fischer, W8DBF (WPE8CXO)
> **For Assistance: dfischer@xxxxxxxx **
> HCI Web Site For SWL Information - http://www.w9wze.org/SWL
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/faq.htm
World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt