[HCDX] Re: LV de la Esperanza 6165 kHz, from where?

[HCDX] Re: LV de la Esperanza 6165 kHz, from where?

As I already told Christer, it IS from Bonaire. It`s been there since the start
of B-03 when Bonaire started relaying AWR in Spanish at 2300-0100, as reported
in DXLD at the time. And it`s on the RN transmission schedule page. The
programming evidently originates from their Alajuela, Costa Rica studio, which
has been on satellite all along since they sold their own SW transmitters in
Cahuita, CR, to Dr. Gene Scott. La Voz de la Esperanza is one of the standard
programs/slogans of AWR.

73, Glenn Hauser

--- malm-ecuador <bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> SWB/ARC América Latina
> bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
> Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
> K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
> http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html
>
> 6165.00 kHz  "La Voz de la Esperanza" 0000 UTC. Does
> anyone know from where this is coming? My friend from
> Sweden Christer Brunstrom asked me but I do not know.
> Christer says it might be from Bonaire. I listened
> this evening, first a program with adress in Alajuela,
> Costa Rica and then "LV de la Esperanza" with adress
> in Los Angeles.
>
> 73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.
>
> NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
> Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
> Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
> + Magnetic Longwire Balun
>
> (you can use my information giving credit to:
>  Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB/ARC América Latina)

http://photos.yahoo.com/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.