[HCDX] SWB: 4722.86 kHz unID Bolivia "105.3" mHz

[HCDX] SWB: 4722.86 kHz unID Bolivia "105.3" mHz

SWB/ARC América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !

4722.86 kHz  unID Bolivia

The station was off 18th, today on air with weak
signal in the morning but much better this evening.
Much talk up to 0100 UTC. Thereafter nonstop music
without talk, just ID "103.5" and close down 0200 UTC
without talk/ID.. I have searched on internet and the
only station I found is:

La Paz: Radio Nuevo Amanecer 105.3 FM (10,000 watts).
Arquidiócesis de La Paz. Av. Armentia esq. Laja 512,
La Paz. Tel: (591 2) 379 034, fax mismo. Padre Armando
Carminati Ferrari, director. Afiliada con EWTN.

Do anyone have information about more FM stations in
Bolivia on 105.3 mHz?

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.

NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB/ARC América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.