From: aurel chiochiu <acq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, playdx2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nrcidxd@xxxxxxx, BACONTI@xxxxxxx
CC: broadw@xxxxxxxxx, da_18gurlz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] Recent MW and SW DX logs
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 02:23:13 -0500

Foreign logs:

MW (AM Broadcast Band)

530 TURKS AND CAICOS, Radio Vision Cristiana DEC 17 0209 - Very, very strong signal with spot and jingles followed by a Spanish gospel song then a "pastor" sermon inviting childrens to go with their parents to a church and that there there will be very great activities. Some co-channel computer QRM, noticeable especially during drops in strenght. (Chiochiu-QC)

Bogdan Chiochiu
4190 Edward Higgins
H8Y 3M9
Montreal (Pierrefonds-Est), QC, Canada
Well, that's it for now !
I hope everyone have a Good Holiday and a Mery Christmas !
I hope someone will help with the unID Asiatic station on 11815 heard yesturday morning, with the Los Amigos Invisibles CD and with the Realistic DX-150A SSB/CW capabilities.
Thank you very much and Mery Christmas to all your family, friends and DX collegues !
73 and good DX,
Bogdan-

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.