[HCDX] SWB: 2980.00H Radio Garzón

COLOMBIA  2980.00H  Radio Garzón, Garzón  28/Dic/2003
1050 UTC.

SWB MICROINFORMATIVO!   Quito 28/Dic/2003 10:08 local
time

Music from Ecuador, Perú, México nd Colombia in a
program called "Amanecer campesino". A good frequency
for harmonic-DXing, I have earlier heard 2979.99H  Em.
Punto 5, SF de Bogotá(Colombia), 2980.00H Radio Unión,
Esmeraldas(Ecuador) and 2980.00H unID "Radio Pampa".

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.