[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Peru

I still haven't caught the ID on this.  However, I placed a sound
bite on  my web page at http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE2.HTML
which may contain the ID?  It's only 13 seconds long and the ID is
at about the 10 second point.  The bite is number 6 at the button
of the page.  If you know Spanish and hear the ID, let me know please.
at ka4prf@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Chuck
Clewiston Florida

Charles B wrote:

Hi All,

Peru, 3235, Unident, 0945-1000 Noted man in steady Spanish comments. Very weak signal but caught the time given in Spanish "..5.47 minutos" and heard the word "Lima" mentioned. I have two possible choices on this frequency listed: Radio Luz Y Sonido, Huanuco and Santo Toribio de Mogrovejo, Huanuco. Currently the signal is too low in strenght for me to catch an ID. But I will listen. (Chuck Bolland, January 5 2004)

Clewiston Florida

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.