[HCDX] Radio Tre Network

Hi all !
Hello!

Someday's ago I did hear Radio 3 Network on 6310 with a good signal and sent them a reception report. After some searching on the www I found their web-site and found out that they are a small local italian FM-station. But anyway, I sent them a letter and got the following back, and thought that it may be interesting for the HCDX.

Mirco Roppolo sya's the following:

"We're not "pirates" on air, but we've a local coverage on FM and world coverage with internet live-streaming.The Short Wave transmissions is not authorized by us, there is a unknown pirate relay that rebroadcast our radio.

There must be an idiot person who waste his time into this stupid game, the local Autorithy of Communication are invited to catch this signal, but by now there aren't way to catch him.

Here in Tuscany, is a very strange situation about radio communications.. it seems to be everyone can do everything, when the office's Authorithy are closing!

Please report your reception on SW or even other bands, about Radio 3 Network
Thanks a lot!

Sincerely Göran Hardenmark, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.