[HCDX] jdbgmgr.exe VIRUS!

I have just deleted "jdbgmgr.exe" from my computer
before it was activated(after 14 days). Please check
your computer to see if you have this virus If you
have received the virus via email from me I´m VERY
sorry! 73s from Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador.

Go to Start, click "Search"
In the "Files or Folders option" write the name
jdbgmgr.exe
Be sure that you are searching in the drive "C"
Click "find now"
If the virus is there (it has a little bear-like icon
with the name of jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY
REASON
Right click and delete it (it will go to the Recycle
bin)
Go to the recycle bin and delete it or empty the
recycle bin.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS IN ALL OF YOUR SYSTEMS SEND THIS
MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS LOCATED IN YOUR
ADDRESS BOOK BEFORE IT CAN CAUSE ANY DAMAGE.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.