[HCDX] Question about station on 4803 @ 1152Z onwards

Great list.  Glad to have found it.  I've learned a lot so far.

I was wondering if anyone on the list could help me with this one:

4803 1152Z SIO 242 spanish.  Intelligible but very strong QRM from ute on
close frequency, blocking both sidebands.  Children's choruses with male
announcer.  at 1200, id but blocked by fade and QRM.  Judging by music,
likely central american.  Any hints?

Thanks,
Jordan AB2T in Connecticut, USA
ICOM 'R75, Kenwood TS-830S oldie
jmz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.