Re: [HCDX] Radio Cristal address?

I am working on a possible solution for QSLing this station.
Instead contacting them directly, I got the name of a person
that acts as Public Relations agent for them but acts outside
the station staff and I have already had a personal contact
with him.

I crudely explained to him what reports and QSLs are, referring
that Radio Cristal was widely heard overseas.

In a couple of weeks I would be in position to give
an E-mail, a fax nr. and Postal address.

Now, Vesa in Finland, Radio Cristal del Uruguay is on 1470, not
on 1350 as you mention. ¿What station do you talk about?

And remember DXers worldwide: try to make GOOD reception reports!
Those without enough details, and having bad translated to Spanish
text in your introduction, and those including hard to hear/recognize
IDs or station particularities can hardly produce positive reply.
Besides the positive ID and certainty you have on the stn, remember
that the people in the other end has not trained ears to hear clear
sounds out of the mud.

73

Horacio Nigro
Montevideo
Uruguay

At 23:36 04/01/04 +0200, you wrote:
>Hey.
>
>Does anyone know name of verie signer and mail or email address for Radio
>Cristal de Uruguay on 1350 kHz?
>
>Vesa Heikkila, Oulainen, Finaland
>
>---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
>World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97
through us.

>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059685/hardcoredxcom
>
>---[End Commercial]-----------------------
>
>THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
>and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
>published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Horacio A. Nigro
Montevideo - Uruguay
E-mail: <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
alternate: <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
PalTalk: HANURG
DX-ismo/DXing
Historia de la Radio/Radio History
Filatelia de Radio/Radio Philately
Restaurador de Arte y Antigüedades/Art & Antiques Restoration
Visite/Visit:
Radio Filatelia:
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/radiofil/rarmenia.html (Español)
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/radiofil/sodre70.html (Español)
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/radiofil/sodre70e.html (English)
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/Carve.htm

DX:
http://members.tripod.com/~hanigro/DM/Dario.htm
Webmaster:
Museo Viviente de la Radio y las Comunicaciones "Gral. Artigas"
http://angelfire.com/retro/cx8cc/museo.htm
http://cx8cc.cjb.net
Nigro, Restaurador de Arte:
www.hnigro.cjb.net

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.