Re: [HCDX] SWB: unID LA 4960.57 kHz

To me it sounds more like Aymara. In addition, there
are mentions of "dirigentes cocaleros" and
"productores cocaleros", so Bolivia - perhaps
something new in the Chapare region - is a
possibility. Needs more work.
Henrik Klemetz

 --- malm-ecuador <bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx> skrev: >
UNIDENTIFIED  4960.57 kHx  LA  28/Ene/2004 1020 UTC.

> Amigos DXistas, aquí viene SWB MICROINFORMATIVO!
> Quito 28/Ene/2004 9:30 hora local
>
> This is the first time I can present a recording of
> this unID LA station. At the end of the recording
> you
> can find the close down-ceremony(last 40 seconds)
> with
> flutes and OM first talking with bad
> quality(recorded
> ID??) and then YL with fair quality.
>
> During the last 2 years I have noted the station
> just
> 6-7 times always with bad signal and always between
> 10-1100 UTC in the morning, this morning close down
> 1034 UTC. I have heard the station between 4960.40 -
> 4960.60 kHz.
>
> I think it is "Quichua" but I´m not sure. Could
> anyone
> of you listen to the recording and tell me if it is
> Quichua? Listen to the recording at SWB:
> http://homepage.sverige.net/~a-0901/
>
> 73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.
>
> (you can use my information giving credit to:
>  Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina)

> Información de Estados Unidos y América Latina, en
> Yahoo! Noticias.
> Visítanos en http://noticias.espanol.yahoo.com
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97
> through us.

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.