[HCDX] China DX

Hi,

I am currently in Taiwan again due to university exchange, and reception on
the campus guesthouse is just great. Logs will come later - each evening
produces several pages of loggings :-)

Please does anybody know which station could be on 3975. Clearly not
R.Budapest! I hear them very well in local evenings (13-14... UTC), probably
Indonesia??? They play lots of soft pop music, and announcers are in a language
unknown to me (that can be almost anything in Asia apart from Chinese).

I will check Karel's mystery on 1350, although I think I am on the wrong
side of China for that. If anybody has further "requests", just drop me a
message.

Yours,
Eike

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx

Rx: Sony ICF-SW7600G

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.