[HCDX] R Sawa, Djibouti - 1431

The few transmissions in early Feb 2004 of R Sawa on 1431, logged in
Scandinavia and Egypt, seem to have been transmitter tests only.
I sent a reception report by e-mail to R Sawa and below is their reply.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.