[HCDX] Datong FL-3 - any way to bypass circuit to allow only auto-notch?

[HCDX] Datong FL-3 - any way to bypass circuit to allow only auto-notch?

I have a couple of Datong FL-3 audio filters. The FL-3 is an FL-2 with the addition of an auto-notch board.
Since the device itself limits audio recovery to between 250 and 3500 Hz, I would like to bypass the other functions and use only the auto-notch function. Do anyone have an idea of how to do this?

--
From the world's northernmost DX-er
Bjarne Mjelde

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.